SAP MM module consists of several components but the most prominent are Master Data, Purchasing and Inventory.
- Module MM Overview
- Organizational Structure
- Master Data
- Process of Procurement
- Handling RFQ and Quotation Processes
- Purchasing Consumable Materials
- Blanket Purchase Orders
- External Services Procurement
- Outline Purchase Agreements
- Specific Procurement Processes
- Document Release Procedure
- Logistics Invoice Verification (LIV)
- Business Process – MM
- Additional Concepts in Materials Management (MM)
- Business Process MM
For Complete Course Details click here
The Outcome of SAP Program.
Student learns on the best ERP systems & understand the concepts of the best Practices.
Industry Curriculum, Bridging the Academics & Industry gap.
Students Employment Opportunities in the SAP ecosystem.
Certificate with SAP DSL ID, Students are globally recognized Power user Professionals.